Pages

Monday, September 21, 2020

The story about the stoat and a little bit of me.

 One afternoon there was a stoat looking animal it looks like its trying to choke its self or trying to do its mating call its own way. 

I was king of having fun just looking at it I wanted to mock  its singing but its gonna waste my energy by mocking it.It was really entertaining though just watching it trying to do its best singing in my head I thought it was trying to get girls attenuation. But I think he was the only one by his self I imaging him wearing a tuxedo  and hes in a rich place trying to do hid best singing ever in front of all the audience but it turned out to be him by his self just singing.After a while he just walked into the bushes. I felt lonely all of a sudden so I walked away laughing in my head it was so funny. Somehow I was lost in the bushes I got so bored that I fell asleep by a tree. I woke up then I seen that stoat then I felt like giving it a hiding but it will be too much energy wasted on that annoying thing so I kicked it then went back to sleep. 

1 comment:

  1. this was very funny next time use pargraphs.

    ReplyDelete